Skip to main content

Date Night Ideas - Tea Talk

I don't know about you, but I'm always thinking of new Date Night ideas! My guy and I have been together over 10 years, so we've been on a LOT of dates together. 

Just for the sake of keeping things fresh for the New Year, I did some research of Date Ideas, and a lot of them won't break the bank! In the end, it's all about spending time together anyway, right? I highlighted some that we do often as well!

Happy Holiday's and Happy Date Night:
  1. Go out for desert
  2. Take a nice drive
  3. Go walking
  4. Go to the park
  5. Go to dinner at a new place
  6. Play a game
  7. Movie night at home
  8. Cook a nice meal together
  9. Go see a Play
  10. Mini Golf
  11. Bowling
  12. Go-karts
  13. Laser Tag
  14. Horseback Riding 
  15. Crafting (Painting with a twist or pottery painting)
  16. Recreate your first date
  17. Bake Something
  18. Find a new show to binge
  19. Go see a new movie
  20. Jam to your favorite songs
  21. Watch funny YouTube videos
  22. Plan your next trip
  23. Make a bucket list 
  24. Go on a picnic
  25. Have a bonfire
  26. Look at old photos
  27. Go to a museum
"Anywhere with you is a great place to be"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm a Christian But ... - Tea Talk

Happy Tuesday to those who have taken the time to stop by my little corner of the internet!  Whelp, I'm about to get deep. Fair warning.  Recently, I have been thinking more & more about how awesome God is to love us despite our many flaws. He made us in his image and continues to love and protect us even though most days, we fall short.  My family has always been believers in God. While we may not have always been avid church goers, I have always known who God was and that everything I have is thanks to him. My Mom has always been a prayer warrior, and instilled in me very young to PRAY and seek God for everything. Every night I find her on her knees praying before bed. If I could describe an earthy Angel, it would be my Mom. Speaking of Angels, I think of my Paternal Grandfather, who we called Papa. He was a man of faith through & through, most of his days were spent reading his Bible, that he read front to back time and time again. As he got older, he would li...

The Art of Letting Go - Tea Talk

Happy Tuesday! Last week I finally did something I've been debating for months. I kept going back and forth in my mind. Should I do this? Do I really want to close that door for good? Is this super petty? The truth is, I'm big on closure and when I don't have any type of closure, I struggle moving on completely . My former friend of 4 years randomly walked out of my life over a year ago now. Yes, I was ghosted. And no, nothing happened to cause the ghosting. I really don't get how to you do that someone, especially after nothing happened? So again, back to closure. I deleted said-ghosted friend off of all social media platforms. I NEEDED closure and this was about the only way I was going to get any from her. I think the icing on the cake was her post 2-3 weeks ago that said something along the lines of "it's great having TRUE friends" . My thought was, as if the friends you had weren't "TRUE" enough, apparently you have moved on and now...

Here We Go

Hey there, friends! I'm Hil, and I am an Introverted twenty-something living in a small town. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart and a Mom to one cute fur ball pup. I love to organize, craft, plan, travel and enjoy life with my loved ones. I tend to have dry sarcastic humor, I never pass up donuts, I love vintage items, finding a good sale gives me life and I wish it was Christmas all year long. I have a huge heart but I can be sassy when needed and I am constantly working toward becoming the best version of myself. Some days I fall short, but I never stop striving towards getting where I want to be. We are all a work in progress, and that's okay! We all know that adulting is hard. After a long day at work, there are times where I’m so exhausted when I get home I don’t have much energy left to do the things I love, like knitting or reading a good book. There are other days when I am so stressed that it seems like the walls are closing in on me. Lately, I’ve bee...